Tel Aviv, the commercial capial of Middle East
· It was founded in 1909 like the first Jewish city in the modern times, nowadays it is the industrial, commercial, financial and cultural center of the country.
· The first Israeli city.
· His name foresaw it was "Ajuzat Bait".
· The State of Israel was declared in Tel Aviv in the year 1948 in the house of Meir Dizengof. (Dizengof was the first Mayor of Tel Aviv)
· Tel aviv has the biggest bus station of the world. There is still no meter (tube) in the city and there are plans of constructing one, it dates it approximately by the beginning of the first line it is in 2009. Also, he goes to construct an electrical train on level, in the next months.
· Nowadays, Tel aviv has more than 00 high buildings. Azrieli is the highest tower and he is provided with 52 apartments. In the city of Ramat Gan there is the tallest rascacielo of Israel, which with 69 apartments is the highest building of Middle East.
· In Tel Aviv there is the park Iarkon, which is the most impressive and famous park of Israel. It is of equal importance to Central Park of New York and even bigger (350 hectares)
· There are plans of constructing another park in the south of Tel Aviv, which will be much bigger than the park Iarkon.
· The river Iarkon flows across the park, next to trees and plants.
· There are many building styles, and architectures of all parts of the world in Tel Aviv.
Some of the buildings are with style European, some of them are developed by the style "Bauhaus" a German architectural style of the beginning of the 20th century, which is typical for Tel Aviv. Then there began the construction of the high buildings. The progress in high buildings began with the contruccion of the tower Shalom Meir in the heart of the city, the tower was constructed before World Trade Center of New York (1965) and it was one of five highest skyscrapers in Europe and the highest tower of Israel during more than 30 years.
· Tel Aviv has the biggest total of futurist, great skyscrapers they are in construction and others were planned and accepted.
· The city of Tel Aviv has developed of the ancient Iafo (Jaffa), which it has more than 5000 years. (2 thousand more than Jerusalem)
· Nowadays Tel Aviv and Iafo are joined and are called "a Tel Aviv Iafo".
· Iafo, the "old city" of Tel Aviv, has many tourist attractions and historical places.
· The climate in Tel Aviv in summer is very warm with high percentage of moisture, and in winter it is cold. The city has an average of 56 rainy days every year.
· The first Marina de Israel was constructed in Tel Aviv. In Tel Aviv there are three marinas, one of them is in Iafo, the second one close to the beaches and the last one located in the river Iarkon.