The city of Netania
The beautiful and fertile Vale of the Sharon is the place of emplacement of one of the most beautiful cities of summer holiday in Israel. Natania located at the edge of green cliffs on the Mediterranean, is a city garden, of agreeable climate and soft breezes of sea.
Placed on the halfway between Tel Aviv and Haifa, Natania is the starting point of daily walks all over the country. To the evening, the movies, discotheques and confectioneries in the paths offer entertainment, in addition to the concerts that are carried out during the summer months in the amphitheater placed next to the cliff. A few holidays in Natania are the passport for the entertainment and rest of every tourist.
Market to the Free Air: Located in Rejov Zangwill, close to the center of the city. A market of oriental type full of life. Opened every day.
Cutting plants and diamond Polishing machines: Observe how they are cut and polish diamonds in Natania. Iahalomei Imbar, Shderot Biniamin 31; Center of the Diamond of Natania, Rejov Hertzel 90.
Swimming: The principal epoch for the swimming is from May until November. Along the beach eight spa stations exist with all the comodidiades, as well as qualified guard lifebelts. The base station is opened the whole year.
Golf: Cesarean section Golf and Country music Club is opened during the whole year, except every Monday and during the festivities of Rosh Hashana and Yom Kipur. It includes wardrobes and restaurant, instructors, rent of sticks and accessories. Brought in pay.
Information on Natania and his surroundings
Ein Hod: artistic colony located in a picturesque people on a hill and with a haughty sight towards the coast and Planice del Sharón. Permanent exhibitions of the works of the artists include sculptures, paintings, ceramics and all kinds crafts.
Cesarean section (20 km to the north of Natania): Constructed by Herodes Big in the year 20 ADC on the place of ancient Tower Straton, of the epoch Phoenician and baptized in honor to the Emperor Cesar Augusto. This magnificent city port turned in cede of Attorneys Romanos. Meetings between the Jews and the Cesarean section Greeks lit the Jewish riot against Rome in the year 66 DC. Mints with the motto "Judea Receives" they were minted in the place after the defeat of the same ones. Rabbi Akiva was martyred in the place by the Romans after the frustrated riot of Bar Kojba. The city bloomed under the Roman and Byzantine diet, declining then under the Muslims. It was fortified by the crossed ones and finalemente destruída for the Mamelukes in the year 1291. Between the beautiful architectural remains that stay in Cesarean section we can find a reconstructed Roman theater and at present in functioning, an aqueduct of the IInd century DC a Byzantine forum of the Vth century embellished with Roman statues, a thin apartment of mosaics and the reconstructed city of the Crossed ones. Opened every day, brought in pay.
Maaián Zvi: Shimon Angres Nature House, located in the kibbutz, contains a collection of exhibitions of natural history of the mount Carmel and the coastal region. Opened every day, except every Saturday.
Zijron Iaakov: (30 km to the north of Natania) one of the first Jewish establishments of the country, established in 1882 by the well-known Jewish philanthropist, Baron Edmond de Rothschild. In the place: wine vaults of wines and the graves of the Baron and his wife, in near Ramat Hanadiv, surrounded with gardens and conference of the coastal plain and the Mediterranean.
Beit Aharonson in Atlit: It contains an exhibition of indigenous plants.
Source: Jai Uruguay